Free Estimates (856) 288-9199
Landscaping Cedar Lake NJ 08094
Free Estimates (856) 288-9199
Retaining Wall Contractor Cedar Lake NJ – Miller’s Landscaping
Miller’s Landscaping is a premier retaining wall contractor located in the Cedar Lake NJ area. We have been in business for many years and have a proven track record of success. We are known for our high-quality work, our commitment to customer service, and our competitive prices.
What is a Retaining Wall?
A retaining wall is a structure that is built to hold back soil or rock. Retaining walls are commonly used to create terraces, prevent erosion, and support landscaping features.
There are many different types of retaining walls, including:
- Concrete retaining walls: Concrete retaining walls are the most durable and long-lasting type of retaining wall.
- Block retaining walls: Block retaining walls are made of concrete blocks that are stacked on top of each other. Block retaining walls are less expensive to build than concrete retaining walls.
- Brick retaining walls: Brick retaining walls are made of bricks that are stacked on top of each other. Brick retaining walls are the least expensive type of retaining wall to build.
Benefits of Retaining Walls
There are many benefits to having a retaining wall built on your property, including:
- Prevent erosion: Retaining walls can help to prevent erosion by holding back soil and rock. This is especially important in areas that are prone to flooding or landslides.
- Create terraces: Retaining walls can be used to create terraces on your property. This can help to improve the drainage of your property and create more usable space.
- Support landscaping features: Retaining walls can be used to support landscaping features, such as flower beds, trees, and shrubs. This can help to create a more attractive and inviting outdoor space.
Why use Miller’s Landscaping for your Retaining Wall project?
There are many reasons why you should choose Miller’s Landscaping for your retaining wall construction needs. Here are just a few:
- We are licensed and insured.
- We have a team of experienced and qualified professionals.
- We use only the highest quality materials.
- We offer competitive prices.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction.
If you are looking for a retaining wall company in Cedar Lake NJ, please don’t hesitate to contact Miller’s Landscaping at (856) 288-9199. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and to provide you with a free estimate. We are confident that you will be happy with our services. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with your retaining wall installation or repair project.
Cedar Glen Lakes is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) located within Jackson Township in Ocean County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2020 United States census, the CDP’s population was 1,604.
Cedar Glen Lakes is a relatively small community, but it is home to a diverse range of people. The CDP’s population is predominantly white, but there is also a significant Hispanic population. Other racial and ethnic groups represented in Cedar Glen Lakes include African Americans, Asians, and Native Americans.
Cedar Glen Lakes is a popular community for families and retirees. The CDP is known for its safe and quiet neighborhoods, as well as its proximity to good schools and amenities.
Racial and Ethnic Demographics
According to the 2020 census, the racial and ethnic makeup of Cedar Glen Lakes was as follows:
- White: 92.7%
- Hispanic or Latino: 6.6%
- African American: 0.6%
- Asian: 0.1%
- Other: 0.1%
- Two or more races: 0.1%
The Hispanic population in Cedar Glen Lakes is growing rapidly. In 2010, the Hispanic population was only 1.76% of the CDP’s total population. However, by 2020, the Hispanic population had increased to 6.6%. This growth is due in part to the influx of immigrants from Mexico, Central America, and South America.
The median age in Cedar Glen Lakes is 48.3 years old. This is slightly higher than the median age for Ocean County, which is 44.6 years old. The age distribution in Cedar Glen Lakes is as follows:
- Under 18: 19.2%
- 18 to 64: 59.6%
- 65 and over: 21.2%
The population of Cedar Glen Lakes is aging rapidly. In 2010, only 12.5% of the CDP’s population was 65 years old or older. However, by 2020, this number had increased to 21.2%. This aging is due in part to the retirement of baby boomers.
The educational attainment of residents in Cedar Glen Lakes is relatively high. According to the 2020 census, 39.4% of adults in Cedar Glen Lakes have a bachelor’s degree or higher. This is slightly higher than the percentage of adults with a bachelor’s degree or higher in Ocean County, which is 35.6%.
The most common educational degrees held by adults in Cedar Glen Lakes are:
- Bachelor’s degree: 21.5%
- Associate’s degree: 17.9%
- High school diploma: 20.6%
Income and Poverty
The median household income in Cedar Glen Lakes is $34,742. This is slightly lower than the median household income for Ocean County, which is $73,225. The poverty rate in Cedar Glen Lakes is 8.2%. This is slightly higher than the poverty rate for Ocean County, which is 7.6%.
The following table shows the distribution of income levels in Cedar Glen Lakes:
| Income level | Percentage of households | |—|—|—| | Below $10,000 | 5.0% | | $10,000 to $19,999 | 13.7% | | $20,000 to $34,999 | 19.6% | | $35,000 to $49,999 | 15.7% | | $50,000 to $74,999 | 20.7% | | $75,000 to $99,999 | 12.7% | | $100,000 or more | 12.6% |
The most common occupations in Cedar Glen Lakes are:
- Sales and related occupations: 16.3%
- Office and administrative support occupations: 15.5%
- Management occupations: 14.0%
- Service occupations: 12.3%
- Construction and extraction occupations: 10.6%