Free Estimates (856) 288-9199
Landscaping Clementon NJ 08021
Free Estimates (856) 288-9199
Miller’s Landscaping: The Best Retaining Wall Contractors in the Clementon NJ area.
Miller’s Landscaping is a premier retaining wall contractor located in the Clementon NJ area. We have been in business for many years and have a proven track record of success. We are known for our high-quality work, our commitment to customer service, and our competitive prices.
A retaining wall is a structure that is used to hold back soil or other materials. Retaining walls are often used in landscaping to create different levels of elevation, to prevent erosion, and to create a more attractive appearance.
Retaining walls offer several benefits in the Clementon NJ area, including:
- Preventing erosion: Retaining walls can help to prevent erosion by holding back soil and other materials. This is especially important in areas with slopes or areas that are prone to flooding.
- Creating different levels of elevation: Retaining walls can be used to create different levels of elevation in a landscape. This can be used to create terraces, gardens, or other features.
- Improving the appearance of a landscape: Retaining walls can be used to improve the appearance of a landscape by adding visual interest and creating different levels of elevation.
There are many different types of retaining walls, including:
- Gravity retaining walls: Gravity retaining walls are the most common type of retaining wall. They are made of heavy materials, such as stone or concrete, and they rely on their own weight to hold back soil.
- Cantilevered retaining walls: Cantilevered retaining walls are made of materials such as concrete or steel. They are designed to lean away from the soil that they are holding back.
- Retaining walls can be made with Block, Brick, Stone and Concrete.
When choosing a retaining wall in the Clementon NJ area, there are several factors to consider, such as the type of soil, the height of the wall, and the budget. It is important to choose a retaining wall that is designed for the specific application.
Miller’s Landscaping can help you to choose the right retaining wall for your needs and to install it properly. We offer a wide range of retaining wall services, including:
- Design: We can help you to design a retaining wall that will meet your needs and budget.
- Installation: We will install your retaining wall properly and efficiently.
If you are looking for a retaining wall company in Clementon NJ, please don’t hesitate to contact Miller’s Landscaping at (856) 288-9199. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and to provide you with a free estimate. We are confident that you will be happy with our services. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with your retaining wall installation or repair project.
Clementon is a borough in Camden County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2020 United States census, the borough’s population was 5,271. Clementon is a suburb of Philadelphia, located approximately 10 miles southeast of the city center.
Clementon is a relatively small community, but it is home to a diverse range of people. The borough’s population is predominantly white, but there is also a significant Black population. Other racial and ethnic groups represented in Clementon include Hispanics, Asians, and Native Americans.
Clementon is a popular community for families and retirees. The borough is known for its safe and quiet neighborhoods, as well as its proximity to good schools and amenities.
Racial and Ethnic Demographics
According to the 2020 census, the racial and ethnic makeup of Clementon was as follows:
- White: 58.1%
- Black or African American: 22.8%
- Hispanic or Latino: 13.5%
- Asian: 2.1%
- Native American: 0.2%
- Other: 3.3%
- Two or more races: 0.1%
The Hispanic population in Clementon is growing rapidly. In 2010, the Hispanic population was only 5.9% of the borough’s total population. However, by 2020, the Hispanic population had increased to 13.5%. This growth is due in part to the influx of immigrants from Mexico, Central America, and South America.
The median age in Clementon is 38.6 years old. This is slightly lower than the median age for Camden County, which is 39.3 years old. The age distribution in Clementon is as follows:
- Under 18: 19.5%
- 18 to 64: 59.0%
- 65 and over: 21.5%
The population of Clementon is aging rapidly. In 2010, only 15.4% of the borough’s population was 65 years old or older. However, by 2020, this number had increased to 21.5%. This aging is due in part to the retirement of baby boomers.
The educational attainment of residents in Clementon is relatively high. According to the 2020 census, 38.3% of adults in Clementon have a bachelor’s degree or higher. This is slightly lower than the percentage of adults with a bachelor’s degree or higher in Camden County, which is 39.2%.
The most common educational degrees held by adults in Clementon are:
- Bachelor’s degree: 20.6%
- Associate’s degree: 17.7%
- High school diploma: 24.6%
Income and Poverty
The median household income in Clementon is $57,895. This is slightly lower than the median household income for Camden County, which is $60,005. The poverty rate in Clementon is 4.0%. This is slightly lower than the poverty rate for Camden County, which is 4.4%.
The following table shows the distribution of income levels in Clementon:
| Income level | Percentage of households | |—|—|—| | Below $10,000 | 3.2% | | $10,000 to $19,999 | 8.7% | | $20,000 to $34,999 | 13.5% | | $35,000 to $49,999 | 15.1% | | $50,000 to $74,999 | 24.7% | | $75,000 to $99,999 | 15.3% | | $100,000 or more | 19.5% |
The most common occupations in Clementon are:
- Sales and related occupations: 16.4%
- Office and administrative support occupations: 15.7%
- Management occupations: 14.2%
- Service occupations: 12.2%
- Production and transportation occupations: 11.8%