Free Estimates (856) 288-9199
Landscaping Gloucester Township NJ 08012
Free Estimates (856) 288-9199
Retaining Wall Contractor Gloucester Township NJ – Miller’s Landscaping
Miller’s Landscaping is a premier retaining wall contractor located in the Gloucester Township NJ area. We have been in business for many years and have a proven track record of success. We are known for our high-quality work, our commitment to customer service, and our competitive prices.
What is a Retaining Wall?
A retaining wall is a structure that is built to hold back soil or rock. Retaining walls are commonly used to create terraces, prevent erosion, and support landscaping features.
There are many different types of retaining walls, including:
- Concrete retaining walls: Concrete retaining walls are the most durable and long-lasting type of retaining wall.
- Block retaining walls: Block retaining walls are made of concrete blocks that are stacked on top of each other. Block retaining walls are less expensive to build than concrete retaining walls.
- Brick retaining walls: Brick retaining walls are made of bricks that are stacked on top of each other. Brick retaining walls are the least expensive type of retaining wall to build.
Benefits of Retaining Walls
There are many benefits to having a retaining wall built on your property, including:
- Prevent erosion: Retaining walls can help to prevent erosion by holding back soil and rock. This is especially important in areas that are prone to flooding or landslides.
- Create terraces: Retaining walls can be used to create terraces on your property. This can help to improve the drainage of your property and create more usable space.
- Support landscaping features: Retaining walls can be used to support landscaping features, such as flower beds, trees, and shrubs. This can help to create a more attractive and inviting outdoor space.
Why use Miller’s Landscaping for your Retaining Wall project?
There are many reasons why you should choose Miller’s Landscaping for your retaining wall construction needs. Here are just a few:
- We are licensed and insured.
- We have a team of experienced and qualified professionals.
- We use only the highest quality materials.
- We offer competitive prices.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction.
If you are looking for a retaining wall company in Gloucester Township NJ, please don’t hesitate to contact Miller’s Landscaping at (856) 288-9199. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and to provide you with a free estimate. We are confident that you will be happy with our services. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with your retaining wall installation or repair project.
Gloucester Township is a township in Gloucester County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2020 United States census, the township’s population was 64,634. Gloucester Township is a suburb of Philadelphia, located approximately 20 miles southeast of the city center.
Gloucester Township is a relatively large community, but it is home to a diverse range of people. The township’s population is predominantly white, but there is also a significant Hispanic population. Other racial and ethnic groups represented in Gloucester Township include African Americans, Asians, and Native Americans.
Gloucester Township is a popular community for families and retirees. The township is known for its safe and quiet neighborhoods, as well as its proximity to good schools and amenities.
Racial and Ethnic Demographics
According to the 2020 census, the racial and ethnic makeup of Gloucester Township was as follows:
- White: 67.0%
- Black or African American: 16.2%
- Hispanic or Latino: 8.0%
- Asian: 5.2%
- Native American: 0.2%
- Other: 1.2%
- Two or more races: 2.2%
The Hispanic population in Gloucester Township is growing rapidly. In 2010, the Hispanic population was only 3.0% of the township’s total population. However, by 2020, the Hispanic population had increased to 8.0%. This growth is due in part to the influx of immigrants from Mexico, Central America, and South America.
The median age in Gloucester Township is 38.6 years old. This is slightly lower than the median age for Gloucester County, which is 41.6 years old. The age distribution in Gloucester Township is as follows:
- Under 18: 21.9%
- 18 to 64: 59.4%
- 65 and over: 18.7%
The population of Gloucester Township is aging rapidly. In 2010, only 14.3% of the township’s population was 65 years old or older. However, by 2020, this number had increased to 18.7%. This aging is due in part to the retirement of baby boomers.
The educational attainment of residents in Gloucester Township is relatively high. According to the 2020 census, 43.9% of adults in Gloucester Township have a bachelor’s degree or higher. This is slightly higher than the percentage of adults with a bachelor’s degree or higher in Gloucester County, which is 42.8%.
The most common educational degrees held by adults in Gloucester Township are:
- Bachelor’s degree: 24.8%
- Associate’s degree: 19.1%
- High school diploma: 23.6%
Income and Poverty
The median household income in Gloucester Township is $105,506. This is significantly higher than the median household income for Gloucester County, which is $87,663. The poverty rate in Gloucester Township is 3.6%. This is significantly lower than the poverty rate for Gloucester County, which is 7.4%.