Free Estimates (856) 288-9199
Landscaping Laurel Springs NJ 08021
Free Estimates (856) 288-9199
Retaining Wall Contractor Laurel Springs NJ – Miller’s Landscaping
Miller’s Landscaping is a premier retaining wall contractor located in the Laurel Springs NJ area. We have been in business for many years and have a proven track record of success. We are known for our high-quality work, our commitment to customer service, and our competitive prices.
We offer a wide range of retaining wall services, including:
- Retaining wall design
- Retaining wall construction
- Retaining wall repair
- Retaining wall maintenance
There are many reasons why you should choose Miller’s Landscaping for your retaining wall needs. Here are just a few:
- We are licensed and insured.
- We have a team of experienced and qualified professionals.
- We use the highest quality materials and construction methods.
- We offer competitive prices.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction.
There are many different types of retaining walls in Laurel Springs NJ, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. Some of the most common types of retaining walls include:
- Gravity retaining walls: Gravity retaining walls are the simplest type of retaining wall to build. They are made of heavy materials, such as concrete or stone, and rely on their own weight to hold back the soil.
- Cantilever retaining walls: Cantilever retaining walls are more complex to build than gravity retaining walls, but they can support more soil. They are made of a concrete or steel L-shaped beam that is embedded in the ground.
- Sheet pile retaining walls: Sheet pile retaining walls are made of interlocking sheets of metal that are driven into the ground. They are often used in areas with high water tables or unstable soils.
Retaining walls offer several benefits, including:
- Erosion control: Retaining walls can help to control erosion by preventing soil from washing away.
- Slope stabilization: Retaining walls can help to stabilize slopes and prevent landslides.
- Water drainage: Retaining walls can help to improve water drainage by diverting water away from buildings and other structures.
- Aesthetic appeal: Retaining walls can add aesthetic appeal to your property and increase its value.
When choosing a retaining wall, it is important to consider the following factors:
- The height of the wall: The height of the wall will determine the type of retaining wall that is needed.
- The soil type: The type of soil will also determine the type of retaining wall that is needed.
- The budget: The budget will also play a role in choosing the right retaining wall.
If you are looking for a retaining wall company in Laurel Springs NJ, please don’t hesitate to contact Miller’s Landscaping at (856) 288-9199. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and to provide you with a free estimate. We are confident that you will be happy with our services. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with your retaining wall installation or repair project.
Laurel Springs is a borough in Camden County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2020 United States census, the borough’s population was 1,910. Laurel Springs is a suburb of Philadelphia, located approximately 15 miles southeast of the city center.
Laurel Springs is a relatively small community, but it is home to a diverse range of people. The borough’s population is predominantly white, but there is also a significant Hispanic population. Other racial and ethnic groups represented in Laurel Springs include African Americans, Asians, and Native Americans.
Laurel Springs is a popular community for families and retirees. The borough is known for its safe and quiet neighborhoods, as well as its proximity to good schools and amenities.
Racial and Ethnic Demographics
According to the 2020 census, the racial and ethnic makeup of Laurel Springs was as follows:
- White: 88.2%
- Hispanic or Latino: 3.8%
- Black or African American: 2.6%
- Asian: 4.4%
- Native American: 0.1%
- Other: 0.5%
- Two or more races: 2.5%
The Hispanic population in Laurel Springs is growing rapidly. In 2010, the Hispanic population was only 1.6% of the borough’s total population. However, by 2020, the Hispanic population had increased to 3.8%. This growth is due in part to the influx of immigrants from Mexico, Central America, and South America.
The median age in Laurel Springs is 37.2 years old. This is slightly lower than the median age for Camden County, which is 39.5 years old. The age distribution in Laurel Springs is as follows:
- Under 18: 22.8%
- 18 to 64: 59.2%
- 65 and over: 18.0%
The population of Laurel Springs is aging rapidly. In 2010, only 12.1% of the borough’s population was 65 years old or older. However, by 2020, this number had increased to 18.0%. This aging is due in part to the retirement of baby boomers.
The educational attainment of residents in Laurel Springs is relatively high. According to the 2020 census, 43.9% of adults in Laurel Springs have a bachelor’s degree or higher. This is slightly higher than the percentage of adults with a bachelor’s degree or higher in Camden County, which is 42.8%.
The most common educational degrees held by adults in Laurel Springs are:
- Bachelor’s degree: 24.8%
- Associate’s degree: 19.1%
- High school diploma: 23.6%
Income and Poverty
The median household income in Laurel Springs is $93,875. This is significantly higher than the median household income for Camden County, which is $87,663. The poverty rate in Laurel Springs is 2.6%. This is significantly lower than the poverty rate for Camden County, which is 7.4%.
The following table shows the distribution of income levels in Laurel Springs:
| Income level | Percentage of households | |—|—|—| | Below $10,000 | 1.8% | | $10,000 to $19,999 | 4.0% | | $20,000 to $34,999 | 7.9% | | $35,000 to $49,999 | 10.6% | | $50,000 to $74,999 | 19.9% | | $75,000 to $99,999 | 18.7% | | $100,000 or more | 37.1% |
The most common occupations in Laurel Springs are:
- Sales and related occupations: 15.8%
- Office and administrative support occupations: 15.6%
- Management occupations: 14.5%
- Professional and related occupations: 13.8%
- Construction and extraction occupations: 11.6%
The unemployment rate in Laurel Springs is 3.3%. This is significantly lower than the unemployment rate for Camden County, which is 5.0%.