Free Estimates (856) 288-9199
Landscaping Monroe NJ 08094
Free Estimates (856) 288-9199
Retaining Wall Contractor Monroe NJ – Miller’s Landscaping
Miller’s Landscaping is a premier retaining wall contractor located in the Monroe NJ area. We have been in business for many years and have a proven track record of success. We are known for our high-quality work, our commitment to customer service, and our competitive prices.
What is a Retaining Wall?
A retaining wall is a structure that is built to hold back soil or rock. Retaining walls are commonly used to create terraces, prevent erosion, and support landscaping features.
There are many different types of retaining walls, including:
- Concrete retaining walls: Concrete retaining walls are the most durable and long-lasting type of retaining wall.
- Block retaining walls: Block retaining walls are made of concrete blocks that are stacked on top of each other. Block retaining walls are less expensive to build than concrete retaining walls.
- Brick retaining walls: Brick retaining walls are made of bricks that are stacked on top of each other. Brick retaining walls are the least expensive type of retaining wall to build.
Benefits of Retaining Walls
There are many benefits to having a retaining wall built on your property, including:
- Prevent erosion: Retaining walls can help to prevent erosion by holding back soil and rock. This is especially important in areas that are prone to flooding or landslides.
- Create terraces: Retaining walls can be used to create terraces on your property. This can help to improve the drainage of your property and create more usable space.
- Support landscaping features: Retaining walls can be used to support landscaping features, such as flower beds, trees, and shrubs. This can help to create a more attractive and inviting outdoor space.
Why use Miller’s Landscaping for your Retaining Wall project?
There are many reasons why you should choose Miller’s Landscaping for your retaining wall construction needs. Here are just a few:
- We are licensed and insured.
- We have a team of experienced and qualified professionals.
- We use only the highest quality materials.
- We offer competitive prices.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction.
If you are looking for a retaining wall company in Monroe NJ, please don’t hesitate to contact Miller’s Landscaping at (856) 288-9199. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and to provide you with a free estimate. We are confident that you will be happy with our services. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with your retaining wall installation or repair project.
Monroe is a township in Middlesex County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2020 United States census, the township’s population was 48,095. Monroe is a suburb of New York City, located approximately 40 miles south of the city center.
Monroe is a relatively large community, but it is home to a diverse range of people. The township’s population is predominantly white, but there is also a significant Asian population. Other racial and ethnic groups represented in Monroe include African Americans, Hispanics, and Native Americans.
Monroe is a popular community for families and retirees. The township is known for its safe and quiet neighborhoods, as well as its proximity to good schools and amenities.
Racial and Ethnic Demographics
According to the 2020 census, the racial and ethnic makeup of Monroe was as follows:
- White: 72.9%
- Asian: 15.5%
- Black or African American: 5.1%
- Hispanic or Latino: 5.0%
- Native American: 0.1%
- Other: 1.4%
- Two or more races: 0.1%
The Asian population in Monroe is growing rapidly. In 2010, the Asian population was only 9.1% of the township’s total population. However, by 2020, the Asian population had increased to 15.5%. This growth is due in part to the influx of immigrants from China, India, and the Philippines.
The median age in Monroe is 40.9 years old. This is slightly higher than the median age for Middlesex County, which is 39.5 years old. The age distribution in Monroe is as follows:
- Under 18: 20.3%
- 18 to 64: 59.6%
- 65 and over: 20.1%
The population of Monroe is aging rapidly. In 2010, only 11.8% of the township’s population was 65 years old or older. However, by 2020, this number had increased to 20.1%. This aging is due in part to the retirement of baby boomers.
The educational attainment of residents in Monroe is relatively high. According to the 2020 census, 43.9% of adults in Monroe have a bachelor’s degree or higher. This is slightly higher than the percentage of adults with a bachelor’s degree or higher in Middlesex County, which is 42.8%.
The most common educational degrees held by adults in Monroe are:
- Bachelor’s degree: 24.8%
- Associate’s degree: 19.1%
- High school diploma: 23.6%
Income and Poverty
The median household income in Monroe is $105,506. This is significantly higher than the median household income for Middlesex County, which is $87,663. The poverty rate in Monroe is 3.6%. This is significantly lower than the poverty rate for Middlesex County, which is 7.4%.
The following table shows the distribution of income levels in Monroe:
| Income level | Percentage of households | |—|—|—| | Below $10,000 | 1.8% | | $10,000 to $19,999 | 4.0% | | $20,000 to $34,999 | 7.9% | | $35,000 to $49,999 | 10.6% | | $50,000 to $74,999 | 19.9% | | $75,000 to $99,999 | 18.7% | | $100,000 or more | 37.1% |
The most common occupations in Monroe are:
- Sales and related occupations: 15.8%
- Office and administrative support occupations: 15.6%
- Management occupations: 14.5%
- Professional and related occupations: 13.8%
- Construction and extraction occupations: 11.6%