Free Estimates (856) 288-9199
Landscaping Pitman NJ 08071
Free Estimates (856) 288-9199
Landscaping Company Pitman NJ – Miller’s Landscaping
Miller’s Landscaping is a locally owned and operated landscaping company that has been serving the Pitman NJ area for many years. We offer a wide range of landscaping services, including:
- Residential landscaping
- Commercial landscaping
- Plant Installation
- Flower Installation
- Mulch Installation
- Rock Installation
- Flower Beds
- And more!
We are committed to providing our customers with high-quality landscaping services at a competitive price. We are also committed to using sustainable practices whenever possible.
Here are a few reasons why you should choose Miller’s Landscaping for your landscaping needs:
- We are locally owned and operated, so we are committed to serving the Pitman NJ area.
- We have many years of experience, so we know what we’re doing.
- We offer a wide range of landscaping services, so we can meet your needs.
- We are committed to providing high-quality services at a fair price.
When choosing landscaping services, there are a few things you’ll need to consider:
- Your needs: What are your specific needs? Are you looking for lawn care, tree care, or a more comprehensive landscaping project?
- Your style: What kind of look are you going for? Do you want a formal or informal garden? Do you want to use native plants or exotic plants?
To learn more about our landscaping services in the Pitman NJ area or to schedule a consultation, please contact Miller’s Landscaping today at (856) 288-9199. We would be happy to help you create the perfect outdoor space for your home.
Pitman is a borough in Gloucester County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2020 United States Census, the population was 8,785.
The racial makeup of the borough was 91.6% White, 2.8% Hispanic or Latino, 2.7% Two or More Races, 1.9% Black or African American, and 0.6% Asian.
The median age was 42.8 years. There were 44.33% males and 55.67% females.
The median household income was $80,716.
The public school system in Pitman is operated by the Pitman Public Schools. The district has one elementary school, one middle school, and one high school. The high school, Pitman High School, is a comprehensive high school with a population of over 1,000 students.
There are also several private schools in Pitman, including the Pitman Christian Academy and the Alcyon School.
The economy of Pitman is based on a variety of industries, including healthcare, retail, and manufacturing. The borough is home to several small businesses, as well as a few larger employers, such as the Inspira Health Network and the Pitman Hardware Company.
The unemployment rate in Pitman is 2.9%, which is lower than the national average of 3.6%.
Pitman is served by several major highways, including Route 322, Route 70, and Route 55. The borough is also served by the NJ Transit bus system, with several bus lines that connect Pitman to other parts of the region.
Pitman has a variety of parks and recreation facilities, including the Pitman Municipal Park, the Pitman Pool, and the Pitman Skate Park. The borough is also home to the Pitman Arts Center, which hosts a variety of cultural events throughout the year.
Pitman is a diverse and vibrant community with a strong sense of community. The borough is a great place to live, work, and raise a family.
In addition to the information above, here are some other interesting facts about the demographics of Pitman:
- The borough is home to a large number of professionals, with over 60% of the workforce holding a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- The median home value in Pitman is $450,000.
- The borough is a popular destination for commuters, with over 20% of the workforce working outside of the borough.
- The borough has a strong sense of community, with a variety of volunteer organizations and civic groups.
Overall, Pitman is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. The borough has a strong economy, a diverse population, and a variety of amenities.