Free Estimates (856) 288-9199
Landscaping Washington Township NJ
Free Estimates (856) 288-9199
Landscaping Company Washington Township NJ – Miller’s Landscaping
Miller’s Landscaping is a premier landscaping company servicing in Washington Township NJ. We have been in business for many years and have a proven track record of success. We are known for our high-quality work, our commitment to customer service, and our competitive prices.
Miller’s Landscaping offer a wide range of landscaping services in the Washington Township NJ area, including:
- Residential landscaping
- Commercial landscaping
- Plant Installation
- Flower Installation
- Mulch Installation
- Rock Installation
- Flower Beds
- And more!
There are many reasons why you should choose Miller’s Landscaping for your landscaping needs in the Washington Township NJ area. Here are just a few:
- We are committed to our Landscaping projects.
- We have a team of experienced and qualified professionals.
- We use only the highest quality materials.
- We offer competitive prices.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction.
When choosing landscaping services, there are a few things you’ll need to consider:
- Your budget: Landscaping can be expensive, so it’s important to set a budget before you start.
- Your needs: What are your goals for your landscape? Do you want a low-maintenance lawn or a more elaborate garden?
- Your time: How much time do you have to devote to maintaining your landscape?
- Your location: The climate and soil conditions in your area will affect the types of plants and other elements that you can use in your landscape.
- Your style: What kind of look do you want for your landscape? Do you want a formal or informal design?
When you work with Miller’s Landscaping, we will take the time to understand your needs and goals. We will then create a custom plan that is tailored to your specific project. We will work with you every step of the way to ensure that you are happy with the results.
To learn more about our services we offer in the Washington Township NJ area or to get a free estimate, please contact Miller’s Landscaping today at (856) 288-9199. We look forward to hearing from you!
Washington Township is a township in Gloucester County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2020 United States Census, the population was 48,783, reflecting an increase of 223 (+0.4%) from the 48,559 counted in the 2010 Census, which had in turn increased by 5,135 (+11.3%) from the 43,424 counted in the 2000 Census.
The township is located in the southwestern corner of Gloucester County, bordered by the Delaware River to the west, Salem County to the south, Clayton Township to the east, and East Greenwich Township, Harrison Township, and Mullica Township to the north.
Washington Township is a suburban community with a mix of residential, commercial, and industrial areas. The township is home to a number of businesses, including the headquarters of Rowan University, the Cooper River Environmental Education Center, and the Washington Township Municipal Airport.
The population of Washington Township is diverse, with a large percentage of residents being of European descent. According to the 2020 Census, the racial makeup of the township was:
- White: 87.7%
- Black or African American: 5.8%
- Asian: 3.7%
- Native American: 0.1%
- Hispanic or Latino: 3.6%
- Other races: 1.7%
- Two or more races: 1.7%
The median age of the population was 40.6 years. The population was 49.7% female and 50.3% male.
The median household income was $85,325. The per capita income was $37,733.
The educational attainment of the population was:
- High school graduates: 92.1%
- College graduates: 57.1%
The most common occupations in Washington Township were:
- Management, business, science, and arts occupations: 29.3%
- Sales and office occupations: 21.5%
- Construction, extraction, and maintenance occupations: 12.7%
- Natural resources, construction, and maintenance occupations: 11.7%
- Education, health care, and social assistance occupations: 11.5%
The transportation infrastructure in Washington Township is well-developed, with a number of major highways and railroads running through the township. The New Jersey Turnpike, Interstate 295, and Route 42 all pass through Washington Township. The Atlantic City Line of New Jersey Transit also runs through the township, providing rail service to Philadelphia and Atlantic City.
The climate in Washington Township is humid subtropical, with hot, humid summers and mild winters. The average annual temperature is 54 degrees Fahrenheit. The average annual precipitation is 48 inches.
Washington Township is a vibrant and diverse community with a lot to offer its residents. The township is home to a number of businesses, educational institutions, and recreational facilities. Washington Township is a great place to live, work, and raise a family.
In addition to the information above, here are some other interesting facts about the demographics of Washington Township, NJ:
- The township is home to a large number of military families.
- The median home value in Washington Township is $350,000.
- The township has a low crime rate.
- The township is served by a number of public and private schools.
- The township has a variety of parks and recreation facilities.
Washington Township is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. The township is diverse, safe, and has a lot to offer its residents.