Free Estimates (856) 288-9199
Landscaping Woodbury Heights NJ 08097
Free Estimates (856) 288-9199
Landscaping Company Woodbury Heights NJ – Miller’s Landscaping
Miller’s Landscaping is a locally owned and operated landscaping company in Woodbury Heights NJ. Miller’s Landscaping offer a wide range of landscaping services in the Woodbury Heights NJ area, including:
- Residential landscaping
- Commercial landscaping
- Plant Installation
- Flower Installation
- Mulch Installation
- Rock Installation
- Flower Beds
- And more!
Miller’s Landscaping Commitment to Quality!
We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service and value. We use only the highest quality materials and products, and our team of experienced professionals provides you with a high level of customer service.
We are so confident in our work that we offer a satisfaction guarantee.
Miller’s Landscaping is the premier landscaping company in Woodbury Heights NJ. We offer a wide range of services to meet your needs, and we are committed to providing you with the best possible service and value. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you create a beautiful and functional outdoor space.
Here is some additional information about Miller’s Landscaping:
- We are a family-owned and operated business.
- We have been in business for many years.
- We are fully insured and licensed.
- We have a team of experienced professionals.
- We use only the highest quality materials and products.
- We offer a satisfaction guarantee.
To learn more about our services or to schedule a consultation, please contact Miller’s Landscaping at (856) 288-9199. We would be happy to answer any of your questions and help you get started with your landscaping project in the Woodbury Heights NJ area.
Woodbury Heights is a borough in Gloucester County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2020 United States Census, the population was 3,113, reflecting an increase of 18 (+0.6%) from the 3,095 counted in the 2010 Census, which had in turn increased by 95 (+3.1%) from the 3,000 counted in the 2000 Census.
The borough is located in the southwest corner of Gloucester County, bordered by Woodbury to the north, Westville to the east, and Mantua Township to the south.
Woodbury Heights is a suburban community with a mix of residential, commercial, and industrial areas. The borough is home to a number of businesses, including the Woodbury Heights Shopping Center, the Woodbury Heights Public Library, and the Woodbury Heights Borough Hall.
The population of Woodbury Heights is diverse, with a large percentage of residents being of European descent. According to the 2020 Census, the racial makeup of the borough was:
- White: 88.54%
- Two or more races: 5.92%
- Other race: 2.18%
- Asian: 1.92%
- Black or African American: 1.44%
- Native American: 0%
- Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0%
The median age of the population was 48.1 years. The population was 50.6% female and 49.4% male.
The median household income was $111,358. The per capita income was $42,570.
The educational attainment of the population was:
- High school graduates: 92.2%
- College graduates: 58.8%
The most common occupations in Woodbury Heights were:
- Management, business, science, and arts occupations: 30.1%
- Sales and office occupations: 19.9%
- Natural resources, construction, and maintenance occupations: 12.1%
- Education, health care, and social assistance occupations: 11.7%
- Construction, extraction, and maintenance occupations: 10.8%
The transportation infrastructure in Woodbury Heights is well-developed, with a number of major highways and railroads running through the borough. The New Jersey Turnpike, Interstate 295, and Route 70 all pass through Woodbury Heights. The Atlantic City Line of New Jersey Transit also runs through Woodbury Heights, providing rail service to Philadelphia and Atlantic City.
The climate in Woodbury Heights is humid subtropical, with hot, humid summers and mild winters. The average annual temperature is 54 degrees Fahrenheit. The average annual precipitation is 48 inches.
Woodbury Heights is a vibrant and diverse community with a lot to offer its residents. The borough is home to a number of businesses, educational institutions, and recreational facilities. Woodbury Heights is a great place to live, work, and raise a family.
In addition to the information above, here are some other interesting facts about the demographics of Woodbury Heights, NJ:
- The borough is home to a large number of families with children.
- The median home value in Woodbury Heights is $400,000.
- The borough has a low crime rate.
- The borough is served by the Woodbury Heights Public Schools.
- The borough has a variety of parks and recreation facilities, including the Woodbury Heights Community Center, the Woodbury Heights Park, and the Woodbury Heights Dog Park.
Woodbury Heights is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. The borough is diverse, safe, and has a lot to offer its residents.