Free Estimates (856) 288-9199
Retaining Walls Gloucester Township NJ 08012
Free Estimates (856) 288-9199
Retaining Wall Contractor Gloucester Township NJ – Miller’s Landscaping
Miller’s Landscaping is a premier retaining wall contractor located in the Gloucester Township NJ area. We have been in business for many years and have a proven track record of success. We are known for our high-quality work, our commitment to customer service, and our competitive prices.
What is a Retaining Wall?
A retaining wall is a structure that is built to hold back soil or rock. Retaining walls are commonly used to create terraces, prevent erosion, and support landscaping features.
There are many different types of retaining walls, including:
- Concrete retaining walls: Concrete retaining walls are the most durable and long-lasting type of retaining wall.
- Block retaining walls: Block retaining walls are made of concrete blocks that are stacked on top of each other. Block retaining walls are less expensive to build than concrete retaining walls.
- Brick retaining walls: Brick retaining walls are made of bricks that are stacked on top of each other. Brick retaining walls are the least expensive type of retaining wall to build.
Benefits of Retaining Walls
There are many benefits to having a retaining wall built on your property, including:
- Prevent erosion: Retaining walls can help to prevent erosion by holding back soil and rock. This is especially important in areas that are prone to flooding or landslides.
- Create terraces: Retaining walls can be used to create terraces on your property. This can help to improve the drainage of your property and create more usable space.
- Support landscaping features: Retaining walls can be used to support landscaping features, such as flower beds, trees, and shrubs. This can help to create a more attractive and inviting outdoor space.
Why use Miller’s Landscaping for your Retaining Wall project?
There are many reasons why you should choose Miller’s Landscaping for your retaining wall construction needs. Here are just a few:
- We are licensed and insured.
- We have a team of experienced and qualified professionals.
- We use only the highest quality materials.
- We offer competitive prices.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction.
If you are looking for a retaining wall company in Gloucester Township NJ, please don’t hesitate to contact Miller’s Landscaping at (856) 288-9199. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and to provide you with a free estimate. We are confident that you will be happy with our services. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with your retaining wall installation or repair project.
Gloucester Township is a township in Camden County, New Jersey, United States. The population of Gloucester Township was 64,634 as of the 2020 census.
The demographics of Gloucester Township are as follows:
Race and Ethnicity
- White: 60.0%
- Black or African American: 17.3%
- Hispanic or Latino: 8.3%
- Asian: 4.4%
- Two or More Races: 9.9%
- Under 18: 21.4%
- 18-64: 60.0%
- 65 and Over: 18.6%
- Male: 49.7%
- Female: 50.3%
- Median Household Income: $76,967
- Below Poverty Line: 8.2%
- High School Diploma or Equivalent: 91.5%
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher: 21.2%
- Sales and Office Occupations: 25.9%
- Management, Professional, and Related Occupations: 23.4%
- Service Occupations: 18.8%
- Production, Transportation, and Material Moving Occupations: 17.5%
- Construction, Extraction, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations: 14.4%
- Veteran: 9.6%
- Has a Disability: 15.9%
- English: 95.6%
- Spanish: 2.2%
- Other Languages: 2.2%
- Married Couples: 55.3%
- Single Parents: 18.7%
- Non-Family Households: 26.0%
- Homeownership Rate: 78.3%
- Median Home Value: $187,100
- Drive Alone: 88.7%
- Carpool: 8.2%
- Public Transportation: 1.4%
- Walked: 0.7%
- Other: 1.0%
Gloucester Township is a predominantly white, middle-class community. The median household income is slightly lower than the state average, but the homeownership rate is higher. The population is relatively young, with over 21% of residents under the age of 18. Gloucester Township is also a popular retirement destination, with over 18% of residents over the age of 65.
Gloucester Township is a growing community, with the population increasing by over 3.5% between 2019 and 2020. The community is also becoming more diverse, with the Hispanic population increasing by over 10% during the same period.
Gloucester Township is a desirable place to live due to its proximity to Philadelphia, its affordable housing, and its family-friendly atmosphere. The community is also home to a number of good schools and parks.
Here is a more detailed look at some of the key demographic trends in Gloucester Township:
- Aging: The population of Gloucester Township is aging, with the median age increasing from 36.9 in 2010 to 38.4 in 2020. This trend is likely to continue in the coming years, as more and more baby boomers reach retirement age.
- Diversity: Gloucester Township is becoming more diverse, with the Hispanic population increasing by over 10% between 2019 and 2020. This trend is expected to continue in the coming years, as more and more immigrants and people of color move to the area.
- Income: The median household income in Gloucester Township is slightly lower than the state average, but it has been increasing steadily in recent years. This is likely due to the growing number of people who are working from home and the increasing demand for housing in the area.
- Education: The education level in Gloucester Township is high, with over 90% of residents having a high school diploma or equivalent. This is likely due to the good schools in the area and the growing number of people who are pursuing higher education.
- Housing: The homeownership rate in Gloucester Township is high, at over 78%. This is likely due to the affordable housing in the area and the fact that many people who live in Gloucester Township are young families who are just starting out.