Free Estimates (856) 288-9199
Retaining Walls Pine Hill NJ 08021
Free Estimates (856) 288-9199
Miller’s Landscaping: The Best Retaining Wall Contractors in the Pine Hill NJ area.
Miller’s Landscaping is a premier retaining wall contractor located in the Pine Hill NJ area. We have been in business for many years and have a proven track record of success. We are known for our high-quality work, our commitment to customer service, and our competitive prices.
A retaining wall is a structure that is used to hold back soil or other materials. Retaining walls are often used in landscaping to create different levels of elevation, to prevent erosion, and to create a more attractive appearance.
Retaining walls offer several benefits in the Pine Hill NJ area, including:
- Preventing erosion: Retaining walls can help to prevent erosion by holding back soil and other materials. This is especially important in areas with slopes or areas that are prone to flooding.
- Creating different levels of elevation: Retaining walls can be used to create different levels of elevation in a landscape. This can be used to create terraces, gardens, or other features.
- Improving the appearance of a landscape: Retaining walls can be used to improve the appearance of a landscape by adding visual interest and creating different levels of elevation.
There are many different types of retaining walls, including:
- Gravity retaining walls: Gravity retaining walls are the most common type of retaining wall. They are made of heavy materials, such as stone or concrete, and they rely on their own weight to hold back soil.
- Cantilevered retaining walls: Cantilevered retaining walls are made of materials such as concrete or steel. They are designed to lean away from the soil that they are holding back.
- Retaining walls can be made with Block, Brick, Stone and Concrete.
When choosing a retaining wall in the Pine Hill NJ area, there are several factors to consider, such as the type of soil, the height of the wall, and the budget. It is important to choose a retaining wall that is designed for the specific application.
Miller’s Landscaping can help you to choose the right retaining wall for your needs and to install it properly. We offer a wide range of retaining wall services, including:
- Design: We can help you to design a retaining wall that will meet your needs and budget.
- Installation: We will install your retaining wall properly and efficiently.
If you are looking for a retaining wall company in Pine Hill NJ, please don’t hesitate to contact Miller’s Landscaping at (856) 288-9199. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and to provide you with a free estimate. We are confident that you will be happy with our services. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with your retaining wall installation or repair project.
Pine Hill is a borough in Camden County, New Jersey, United States. The population of Pine Hill was 10,418 as of the 2020 census.
The demographics of Pine Hill are as follows:
Race and Ethnicity
- White: 55.7%
- Black or African American: 28.7%
- Two or More Races: 5.36%
- Hispanic or Latino: 6.74%
- Asian: 1.8%
- Under 18: 21.8%
- 18-64: 58.6%
- 65 and Over: 12.3%
- Male: 49.1%
- Female: 50.9%
- Median Household Income: $61,064
- Below Poverty Line: 8.93%
- High School Diploma or Equivalent: 93.1%
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher: 21.2%
- Sales and Office Occupations: 28.4%
- Management, Professional, and Related Occupations: 26.7%
- Service Occupations: 18.0%
- Production, Transportation, and Material Moving Occupations: 12.8%
- Construction, Extraction, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations: 14.1%
- Veteran: 9.5%
- Has a Disability: 13.1%
- English: 95.3%
- Spanish: 2.7%
- Other Languages: 2.0%
- Married Couples: 60.7%
- Single Parents: 11.8%
- Non-Family Households: 27.5%
- Homeownership Rate: 77.6%
- Median Home Value: $378,700
- Drive Alone: 87.9%
- Carpool: 6.1%
- Public Transportation: 0.8%
- Walked: 0.5%
- Other: 4.7%
Pine Hill is a predominantly white, middle-class community. The median household income is lower than the state average, but it has been increasing steadily in recent years. The population is relatively young, with over 20% of residents under the age of 18.
Pine Hill is a growing community, with the population increasing by over 3% between 2010 and 2020.
Pine Hill is a desirable place to live due to its proximity to Philadelphia, its good schools, and its safe neighborhoods. The community is also home to a number of parks and recreation facilities.
Here is a more detailed look at some of the key demographic trends in Pine Hill:
- Aging: The population of Pine Hill is aging, with the median age increasing from 36.3 in 2010 to 37.7 in 2020. This trend is likely to continue in the coming years, as more and more baby boomers reach retirement age.
- Diversity: Pine Hill is becoming more diverse, with the Hispanic population increasing by over 20% between 2010 and 2020. This trend is expected to continue in the coming years, as more and more immigrants and people of color move to the area.
- Income: The median household income in Pine Hill is lower than the state average, but it has been increasing steadily in recent years. This is likely due to the growing number of people who are working from home and the increasing demand for housing in the area.
- Education: The education level in Pine Hill is high, with over 90% of residents having a high school diploma or equivalent. This is likely due to the good schools in the area and the growing number of people who are pursuing higher education.
- Housing: The homeownership rate in Pine Hill is high, at over 77%. This is likely due to the affordable housing in the area and the fact that many people who live in Pine Hill are young families who are just starting out.
Overall, Pine Hill is a growing and diverse community with strong sense of community. The borough is home to a wide range of businesses and industries, and it is a popular place to live, work, and raise a family.