Free Estimates (856) 288-9199
Retaining Walls Wenonah NJ 08090
Free Estimates (856) 288-9199
Miller’s Landscaping: The Best Retaining Wall Contractors in the Wenonah NJ area.
Miller’s Landscaping is a premier retaining wall contractor located in the Wenonah NJ area. We have been in business for many years and have a proven track record of success. We are known for our high-quality work, our commitment to customer service, and our competitive prices.
A retaining wall is a structure that is used to hold back soil or other materials. Retaining walls are often used in landscaping to create different levels of elevation, to prevent erosion, and to create a more attractive appearance.
Retaining walls offer several benefits in the Wenonah NJ area, including:
- Preventing erosion: Retaining walls can help to prevent erosion by holding back soil and other materials. This is especially important in areas with slopes or areas that are prone to flooding.
- Creating different levels of elevation: Retaining walls can be used to create different levels of elevation in a landscape. This can be used to create terraces, gardens, or other features.
- Improving the appearance of a landscape: Retaining walls can be used to improve the appearance of a landscape by adding visual interest and creating different levels of elevation.
There are many different types of retaining walls, including:
- Gravity retaining walls: Gravity retaining walls are the most common type of retaining wall. They are made of heavy materials, such as stone or concrete, and they rely on their own weight to hold back soil.
- Cantilevered retaining walls: Cantilevered retaining walls are made of materials such as concrete or steel. They are designed to lean away from the soil that they are holding back.
- Retaining walls can be made with Block, Brick, Stone and Concrete.
When choosing a retaining wall in the Wenonah NJ area, there are several factors to consider, such as the type of soil, the height of the wall, and the budget. It is important to choose a retaining wall that is designed for the specific application.
Miller’s Landscaping can help you to choose the right retaining wall for your needs and to install it properly. We offer a wide range of retaining wall services, including:
- Design: We can help you to design a retaining wall that will meet your needs and budget.
- Installation: We will install your retaining wall properly and efficiently.
If you are looking for a retaining wall company in Wenonah NJ, please don’t hesitate to contact Miller’s Landscaping at (856) 288-9199. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and to provide you with a free estimate. We are confident that you will be happy with our services. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with your retaining wall installation or repair project.
Wenonah is a borough in Gloucester County, New Jersey, United States. The population of Wenonah was 2,269 as of the 2020 census.
Race and Ethnicity
- White: 94.6%
- Hispanic or Latino: 2.1%
- Two or More Races: 1.3%
- Asian: 1.2%
- Black or African American: 0.8%
- Under 18: 21.8%
- 18-64: 58.6%
- 65 and Over: 19.6%
- Male: 49.1%
- Female: 50.9%
- Median Household Income: $116,750
- Below Poverty Line: 0.0%
- High School Diploma or Equivalent: 93.1%
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher: 31.5%
- Sales and Office Occupations: 28.4%
- Management, Professional, and Related Occupations: 26.7%
- Service Occupations: 18.0%
- Production, Transportation, and Material Moving Occupations: 12.8%
- Construction, Extraction, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations: 14.1%
- Veteran: 9.5%
- Has a Disability: 13.1%
- English: 95.3%
- Spanish: 2.7%
- Other Languages: 2.0%
- Married Couples: 60.7%
- Single Parents: 11.8%
- Non-Family Households: 27.5%
- Homeownership Rate: 77.6%
- Median Home Value: $378,700
- Drive Alone: 87.9%
- Carpool: 6.1%
- Public Transportation: 0.8%
- Walked: 0.5%
- Other: 4.7%
Wenonah is a predominantly white, affluent community. The median household income is significantly higher than the state average, and the homeownership rate is also high. The population is relatively young, with over 20% of residents under the age of 18. Wenonah is also a popular retirement destination, with over 19% of residents over the age of 65.
Wenonah is a small community, with a population of just over 2,200 people. The borough is located in the suburbs of Philadelphia, and is known for its well-preserved historic downtown area and its tree-lined streets.
Wenonah is a desirable place to live due to its proximity to Philadelphia, its good schools, and its safe neighborhoods. The community is also home to a number of parks and recreation facilities.
Here is a more detailed look at some of the key demographic trends in Wenonah:
- Aging: The population of Wenonah is aging, with the median age increasing from 36.3 in 2010 to 37.7 in 2020. This trend is likely to continue in the coming years, as more and more baby boomers reach retirement age.
- Diversity: Wenonah is becoming more diverse, with the Hispanic and Asian populations increasing by over 10% between 2010 and 2020. This trend is expected to continue in the coming years, as more and more immigrants and people of color move to the area.
- Income: The median household income in Wenonah is significantly higher than the state average, and it has been increasing steadily in recent years. This is likely due to the fact that Wenonah is a desirable place to live and that the borough is home to a number of affluent families.
- Education: The education level in Wenonah is high, with over 90% of residents having a high school diploma or equivalent. This is likely due to the good schools in the area and the growing number of people who are pursuing higher education.
- Housing: The homeownership rate in Wenonah is high, at over 77%. This is likely due to the fact that the borough is a desirable place to live and that the home values in Wenonah are relatively high.