Free Estimates (856) 288-9199
Retaining Walls Woodbury Heights NJ 08097
Free Estimates (856) 288-9199
Retaining Wall Contractor Woodbury Heights NJ – Miller’s Landscaping
Miller’s Landscaping is a premier retaining wall contractor located in the Woodbury Heights NJ area. We have been in business for many years and have a proven track record of success. We are known for our high-quality work, our commitment to customer service, and our competitive prices.
We offer a wide range of retaining wall services, including:
- Retaining wall design
- Retaining wall construction
- Retaining wall repair
- Retaining wall maintenance
There are many reasons why you should choose Miller’s Landscaping for your retaining wall needs. Here are just a few:
- We are licensed and insured.
- We have a team of experienced and qualified professionals.
- We use the highest quality materials and construction methods.
- We offer competitive prices.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction.
There are many different types of retaining walls in Woodbury Heights NJ, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. Some of the most common types of retaining walls include:
- Gravity retaining walls: Gravity retaining walls are the simplest type of retaining wall to build. They are made of heavy materials, such as concrete or stone, and rely on their own weight to hold back the soil.
- Cantilever retaining walls: Cantilever retaining walls are more complex to build than gravity retaining walls, but they can support more soil. They are made of a concrete or steel L-shaped beam that is embedded in the ground.
- Sheet pile retaining walls: Sheet pile retaining walls are made of interlocking sheets of metal that are driven into the ground. They are often used in areas with high water tables or unstable soils.
Retaining walls offer several benefits, including:
- Erosion control: Retaining walls can help to control erosion by preventing soil from washing away.
- Slope stabilization: Retaining walls can help to stabilize slopes and prevent landslides.
- Water drainage: Retaining walls can help to improve water drainage by diverting water away from buildings and other structures.
- Aesthetic appeal: Retaining walls can add aesthetic appeal to your property and increase its value.
When choosing a retaining wall, it is important to consider the following factors:
- The height of the wall: The height of the wall will determine the type of retaining wall that is needed.
- The soil type: The type of soil will also determine the type of retaining wall that is needed.
- The budget: The budget will also play a role in choosing the right retaining wall.
If you are looking for a retaining wall company in Woodbury Heights NJ, please don’t hesitate to contact Miller’s Landscaping at (856) 288-9199. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and to provide you with a free estimate. We are confident that you will be happy with our services. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with your retaining wall installation or repair project.
Woodbury Heights is a borough in Gloucester County, New Jersey, United States. The population of Woodbury Heights was 2,988 as of the 2020 census.
Race and Ethnicity
- White: 96.35%
- Black or African American: 1.54%
- Hispanic or Latino: 1.24%
- Asian: 1.00%
- Two or More Races: 0.47%
- Under 18: 21.8%
- 18-64: 58.6%
- 65 and Over: 19.6%
- Male: 49.1%
- Female: 50.9%
- Median Household Income: $98,426
- Below Poverty Line: 4.9%
- High School Diploma or Equivalent: 93.1%
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher: 31.5%
- Sales and Office Occupations: 28.4%
- Management, Professional, and Related Occupations: 26.7%
- Service Occupations: 18.0%
- Production, Transportation, and Material Moving Occupations: 12.8%
- Construction, Extraction, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations: 14.1%
- Veteran: 9.5%
- Has a Disability: 13.1%
- English: 95.3%
- Spanish: 2.7%
- Other Languages: 2.0%
- Married Couples: 60.7%
- Single Parents: 11.8%
- Non-Family Households: 27.5%
- Homeownership Rate: 77.6%
- Median Home Value: $378,700
- Drive Alone: 87.9%
- Carpool: 6.1%
- Public Transportation: 0.8%
- Walked: 0.5%
- Other: 4.7%
Woodbury Heights is a predominantly white, middle-class community. The median household income is slightly higher than the state average, and the homeownership rate is also high. The population is relatively young, with over 20% of residents under the age of 18.
Woodbury Heights is a small community, with a population of just over 2,900 people. The borough is located in the suburbs of Philadelphia, and is known for its good schools, its safe neighborhoods, and its convenient location.
Woodbury Heights is a desirable place to live due to its proximity to Philadelphia, its good schools, and its safe neighborhoods. The community is also home to a number of parks and recreation facilities.
Here is a more detailed look at some of the key demographic trends in Woodbury Heights:
- Aging: The population of Woodbury Heights is aging, with the median age increasing from 36.3 in 2010 to 37.7 in 2020. This trend is likely to continue in the coming years, as more and more baby boomers reach retirement age.
- Diversity: Woodbury Heights is becoming more diverse, with the Hispanic population increasing by over 10% between 2010 and 2020. This trend is expected to continue in the coming years, as more and more immigrants and people of color move to the area.
- Income: The median household income in Woodbury Heights is slightly higher than the state average, and it has been increasing steadily in recent years. This is likely due to the fact that Woodbury Heights is a desirable place to live and that the borough is home to a number of middle-class and affluent families.
- Education: The education level in Woodbury Heights is high, with over 90% of residents having a high school diploma or equivalent. This is likely due to the good schools in the area and the growing number of people who are pursuing higher education.
- Housing: The homeownership rate in Woodbury Heights is high, at over 77%. This is likely due to the fact that the borough is a desirable place to live and that the home values in Woodbury Heights are relatively affordable.